A hearty breakfast is served in the dining room and for guests requiring an early departure we are pleased to offer a cold selection from our menu to either eat in or take away. Please ask for details.
The breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.00am Mon to Fri and 8.00am and 9.30am Sat and Sun.
If you require an earlier breakfast, please ask upon arrival. During the week, we are happy to accommodate early breakfast for our business guests.
At Penryn Guesthouse, we strive to offer the finest locally produced food from the Heart of England. Where possible we source our ingredients from local suppliers including honey, conserves, free range eggs, delicious sausages and bacon.
Guests who prefer the vegetarian option or have special dietary requirements (such as gluten free products, soya milk, etc.) are also well catered for - please advise in advance if you would prefer soya milk or need gluten free products.
Additionally; we have 2 small fridges in here where guests can keep small items of food if required. We also provide fresh milk and bottles of water which can be taken in the rooms at no extra charge.
- Locally produced bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, baked beans, potato waffle, free range Worcestershire eggs (fried, poached or scrambled).
- Tomato, mushrooms, baked beans, potato waffle, free-range Worcestershire eggs (fried, poached or scrambled).
- Omelettes, Boiled Eggs and Porridge
- Choice of cereals
- Fruit including; grapefruit segments, apricots and prunes, fresh seasonal fruit
Choice of Drinks
- Hot drinks including; English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Herbal Fruit, Decaffeinated Tea & Coffee, Hot Chocolate. Semi-skimmed milk is served and skimmed milk is also available on request.
- Cold drinks including; orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice.
- Toast - white or wholemeal
- Selection of preserves including; home prepared marmalade, local strawberry conserve and honey
- Sauces: tomato ketchup, HP sauce, marmite, mustard, Lea & Perkins sauce